Nataly Mualem, Esq. - Associate Attorney
Attorney Nataly Mualem graduated cum laude from Ohio Northern University Claude W. Pettit College of Law. She was president and founder of the University's Immigration Law Society. She also served as an advocate on Moot Court as well as Student Articles Editor for Law Review. Her zest for advocating for immigrants and their families comes from her personal immigration journey.
Prior to joining Mubarak Law Nataly advised clients on immigration, charter school law and nonprofit governance, corporate governance, intellectual property, and employment law. She is particularly focused on employment-based immigration. Nataly Mualem received her B.S. from Baldwin Wallace University in Chemistry, and is pursuing M.S. in Biology from Cleveland State University with a focus on molecular genetics.
Awards:Cali Book Awards:
- Property Law I
- Property Law II
- Civil Procedure
- Federal Rules of Evidence
- Sales and Secured Transactions
American Bar Association National Appellate Advocacy Competition- Regional Finalist 2017
American Intellectual Property Law Association National Appellate Advocacy Competition-Regional Finalist 2016
- Post-Myriad Federal Circuit restricts Patent Eligible Subject Matter, OH. St. B.J. Spring 2015, at 9-10.
- Suprema v. International Trade Commission, Clev. Metro. B. J. (Nov 2015).
- Ariosa Diagnostics, Inc. v. Sequenom, Inc., OH. St. B.J. (January, 2016).
- New York Sixty Day Rule Case Results in Multi-Million Dollar Settlement, American Health Lawyers’ Association Newsletter (Sept. 2016)
- Cuozzo Speed Techs v. Lee, Clev. Metro. B. J. ( Nov 2016).
- Rapid Litigation Management Ltd., et al. v. Cellzdirect, Inc., et al. OH. St. B.J. (January, 2017).