Nayef A. Mubarak, Esq. - Senior Attorney
Legal Experience & Achievements
- Elected as Orlando Regional Vice Chair for the American Immigration Lawyers Association 2019-2020
- Vice Chair for the Immigration & Naturalization Executive Committee, Orange County Bar Association in Orlando Florida
- Media Liaison for Central Florida Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association in 2013
- Invited by White House for “Strategy with Arab-American Community leaders” in 2013
- Named “Super Lawyers and a Rising Star” in Florida in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020
- AVVO Clients’ Choice Awards in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Named “Top 40 Under 40” by The National Advocates in 2017
- EB-5 Verified
- Promoted to partner at previous firm in less than 3 years
Attorney Nayef A. Mubarak is a lifelong resident of Central Florida. Prior to enrolling in law school, Mr. Mubarak spent time working as a mutual fund accountant with the Bank of New York. Attorney Mubarak attended Barry University School of Law in 2007. Mr. Mubarak served on the law school's Moot Court Honors Board and participated in the Immigration Clinic, advocating for indigent clients in USCIS and Immigration Court proceedings. While at Barry, Nayef Mubarak developed an interest in international law, spending two summers studying abroad.This opportunity enriched Attorney Nayef Mubarak's experience in the areas of international human rights and criminal procedure. Attorney Mubarak was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2010.
In August of 2016, Attorney Nayef Mubarak founded Mubarak Law. Attorney Mubarak’s practice has naturally progressed into the realm of international business and personal injury Mr. Mubarak represents many clients with businesses throughout the world, often consulting companies on acquisitions, company formations, business plans, treaty compliance, and the structuring of investment models. Oftentimes, Mr. Mubarak’s immigration and business law skills are needed for his unique clientele. His background in business and finance have provided him with the necessary skill set. Attorney Mubarak is currently serving as the Vice-Chair for the Immigration & Naturalization Executive Committee, Orange County Bar Association in Orlando Florida. He was also elected as the Orlando Regional Vice Chair in 2019, for the American Immigration Lawyers Association. In this position, he serves as chapter liaison with Orlando Field Office of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Mr. Mubarak has acquired visas for investors and businesses as they seek to invest or transfer their employees to the United States. He has assisted individuals from around the world, including United Kingdom (UK), Egypt, India, Venezuela, Colombia, Dubai (UAE), and many other countries.
- Juris Doctorate, Barry University College of Law-. 2010
- Bachelor or Science in Business Administration, emphasis in Finance, University of Central Florida, 2006
Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar- Admitted in 2010
- Federal Bar, Middle District of Florida- 2016
- Board of Directors for the Arab-American Community Center (AACC) in Orlando
- Arab-American Citizenship Advisory board for Orange County Sheriff’s Office
- Immigration & Naturalization Executive Committee, Orange County Bar Association
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Proficient in Spanish