Roshni Ravani - Associate
Attorney Roshni Ravani was born in India before her family decided to immigrate to the United Kingdom.
Attorney Roshni Ravani attended law school in the United Kingdom. She was admitted to the Law Society of England & Wales after completing her Legal Practice Course (LPC) and two years of training contract. She practiced immigration for five years at her family’s boutique law firm, before coming to the United States. She's represented clients in obtaining leave to remain in the UK, spouse visas, human rights applications, filed appeals, and bail applications. She immigrated to the United States after marrying her husband and pursued her passion to become an attorney by attending Florida A & M University College of Law. She wanted to continue assisting families and individuals with a smooth transition in the immigration process.
As an immigrant herself, Roshni understands how stressful and overwhelming this process can be and the difficulty in knowing the nuances of the immigration process. Having seen the impact of poorly drafted immigration petitions, Attorney Ravani offers immigration services designed and catered to remove any future risks to individuals' legal status in the U.S and help with a smooth and simple transition into their lives in the U.S.
Ms. Ravani represents individuals and private companies in various facets of immigration involving immigrant and non-immigrant visa such as:
- L-1A / L-1B: Intracompany Transferees
- EB-1: Employment-Based Extraordinary Ability or Multinational manager/executive
- EB-2: Exceptional Ability
- E-1 / E-2: Treaty Trader and Investor
- EB-5: Employment-Based Entrepreneurs
- Family-Based Petitions
- Adjustment of Status and Consular Processing
- I-751 Removal of Conditions
- Deportation defense
When not practicing law, she enjoys traveling, cooking, hiking, and spending time with her family.
- Personal Injury
- Bachelor of Law - Middlesex University London, (England) (2009)
- Legal Practice Course -University of Law, (England) (2010)
- Juris Doctor - Florida A&M University College of Law (2020)
Admission to Practice
- England and Wales (United Kingdom)
Professional Membership & Affiliations
- State of Florida
- The Law Society of England and Wales (United Kingdom)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)